Monday, March 19, 2018

Our Trip to New World

Aloha whanau!


Today we took a bus to New World where we met Adele. She challenged us to find a wide range of food items in the supermarket and read the nutritional information label on the back of the packet. We recorded the amount of sugar, sodium, fat and energy that each product had. 

When we got back to school, we talked about the different ways that companies advertise their products. We found it really interesting that sometimes a product looks healthy or has a reduced fat sticker on it but this doesn't necessarily mean it is a good choice for our bodies.


4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures from when you went to new world and yeah i'm really interested to see other photos.
    P.S see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Ka and I go to Wesley Intermediate School. I love the way how you checked, if food was either good or bad for you. I really hope you guys had fun there, and explored a lot. Also, what aisle was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi snow class,
    I think that going to new world would have been a fun trip. You're slides reminds me of every time I go to new world with my mom. Maybe next time you could show the products that were used. What is your favorite food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi snow class
    What product did like most

    ReplyDelete