Monday, May 1, 2017

Today, Constable Rob came to talk to us about the hazards we might find on our way to school. We went for a walk around the block and worked in groups to identify hazards and mark these on a map. We were really surprised to find so many things that could hurt us or other people walking down the street. 


One of the biggest hazards we found were sneaky driveways. It is really important that we stop and check before walking past these driveways because if a car is reversing too fast, the driver may not have time to stop.

We also talked about how we can be really responsible citizens by either removing or reporting any hazards we see.
Hansen Class checking a sneaky driveway for cars.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings and Salutation! My name is Jade I really like how your class got to learn about the hazards and to learn Responible and safe,also I Like the Features and photos. Have you also thought about Introducing your class and Also Please check Out My Blog http://pcsjadealizaes.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jamie-lee and I am from Kaniere School and it is good to now to stop then look at a drive way just in case there is a car that is coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name Flynn From Kaniere School and I like how you really tell me to check for cars.

    ReplyDelete