Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Check out Hansen Class! Every Thursday we have a basketball session with coach Malek and we have learnt so many fantastic skills.

This week we learnt how to shoot the ball into the hoop and we uses the letters B.E.E.F to help us remember the steps.

          B - Balance
          E - Elbows bent
          E - Eyes on the hoop
          F - Follow through

One thing we all found challenging is focusing on the ball while someone was trying to get it of us. We have learnt that if we are resilient and stay focused, we can do it!

Here is Grace in action.


7 comments:

  1. That is a cool post and information with a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm A'izel from papakura central school and i love this post about basketball i am a basketball fan my self and i give you some advice for dribbling practice doing v dribbling to get better with the ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am Cody from Papakura central school i like this post about basketball because it is my favorite sport and i like the photo.
    from Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it is Rebekah from Kaniere School and I really like how you play basketball at your school and at my school year 6 play ripper rugby and you should try to play another sport too. bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My name is Ridhisri from Papakura Central School PCS
    I like the picture it is really nice and I hope you had fun doing basket ball and very nice description.
    Keep it up
    If you ever want to cheek out my blog click my name above...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi My name is Alihetoa and i'm doing my first blog comment i really liked it how you were founding it challenging.It was good that you were resilient and staying focused.

    ReplyDelete